Wednesday, December 19, 2007

About

TXM8S is my online repository of SMS messages that I receive from my friends from my three mobile phones. (Yes, I do have three subscriber lines. Crazy, right?) Sometimes I do compose messages to send to them hoping to inspire their day, but oftentimes it's them who are more crazy with forwarding inspiring and funny quotes that make my day.

It is, however, unfortunate that I do not have much means to forward messages each and every single day to tons of my friends all over the archipelago. Reasons may range from no credits to busy-busyhan, but I think there are other efficient and effective ways of sharing those SMS that I receive (and send) to other people without breaking the bank or hindering my day-to-day activities. Thus, this blog was born!

You can find that most of my post nowadays are in a weekly basis. Before, I was a "trigger happy" poster like almost every other day there's a new set of messages; now, I reduced the volume and only posts for, like, once a week, every Saturday if you want to be specific with it. And, I intend to keep it that way.

I hope you like what I do because I really, really do (^_^).


ü ö