Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Credits

Content
My friends, of course! I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for making every waking day a happy and thoughtful one. *hugs* I am also a culprit at times, haha. ;)

Design
This template is from the original Minima template hosted by Blogger. I've done a little tweaking here and there so it fits what I like for this blog.

Note: The design is a work in progress. You might see that at times, the sidebar contents might be changed or rearranged or that the typography would be different. Don't worry. It's just an artist at work.

Software
Photoshop and Illustrator for the graphics
Notepad for some CSS and HTML authoring

Services
Blogger for the blog hosting
FeedBurner for the RSS feeds
StatCounter for the tracking scripts
ClockLink for the digital clock


ü ö